Thursday, October 22, 2015

Throw it on the ground!

Whiskey is dangerous.... I love craft beer and have become a fan of whiskey but I fear whiskey isn't for me. My fabulous coworkers took me out to celebrate, me! It was so thoughtful and great, but I can't drink like I use to and totally made an ass out of myself.

Based on my husband's retelling of the evening, I threw the items from my table on the ground Lonely Island style! My angry self decided that cancer sucks and so does Randi when she realizes that she has cancer.

I am super strong and hate to cry so its difficult when others want to talk about what I'm going through because on whiskey I apparently let all of my guards down and get angry. Imagine a brown hair eyeglass wearing conservative dressing woman losing it around coworkers at a bar around the corner from work.... Not pretty but I feel last night was necessary for me.

Dr Lilly called with the good news that I don't have cancer anywhere else but I definitely need an MRI of my left knee and liver. Looks like I did something to my fibula and there is blood or liquid hanging out in my liver. Speaker phone is amazing, when you're too drunk to talk or listen, your doctor can give the news to you and your husband. Chuck texted me the phone call results because he knew I'd have no idea. I'm so lucky to have a husband that picks me up, listens to my doctor and explains to me what's happening in my world.

I don't see me drinking in excess any time soon but its good to know that my friends are always there to keep me safe, allow me to throw what I want on the ground and call my husband when needed...

8 comments:

  1. That Jucy Lucy was giving lip anyways - it deserved what it got.... But I do think you should take up boxing ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear... Chuck said I was kind of feisty last night and I owe you for the burger

      Delete
  2. Yay for no cancer anywhere else!!! And you didn't make an ass of yourself. Like Hannah said, the burger had it coming. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooooo... That makes me feel better, thanks Lyndsay!

      Delete
  3. YEAH NOT EXTRA CANCER........... BOO NO VIDEO OF YOU GETTING FEISTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww video would have been amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear theverything good news!!! Yaaaeeessss!! Next co-worker outing can someone give me a call or shoot me an email please? I'd like to be there to defend Randi'shenanigans...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear theverything good news!!! Yaaaeeessss!! Next co-worker outing can someone give me a call or shoot me an email please? I'd like to be there to defend Randi'shenanigans...

    ReplyDelete