Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It's too early in my journey to be this tired

I'm tired.... Today I had a CT scan completed of my chest, abdomen and pelvis and a bone scan. The bone scan worried me because they spent longer looking at my pelvis than they thought they would. When I left, I was tired and overwhelmed and just wanted to go home but I knew I had to "adult" and go to work.

I'm worried about paying our bills with me taking unpaid leave for appointments and leave to gather myself together. Chuck and I have had many challenges during our seven year marriage and we have always made it through financially but this time I'm really worried.

Luckily, my husband and job are both extremely supportive of me taking care of me and have faith that everything else will work out. That has been my personal mantra for years, but usually I'm the one working to make it work, not the one causing the issue.

I chose to come home and take a much needed nap to regroup and re-energize and missed a phone call from central scheduling at the hospital. What are they scheduling now?! I thought I had everything scheduled, guess I'll find out tomorrow. Supposedly, today's test results will be ready for my doctor tomorrow. Fingers crossed that nothing new was discovered today.

As this week continues, I need to remember that crying is okay, friends are available to talk and T-Rex can't give hugs...

2 comments: