Sunday, November 8, 2015

Tired.....

Thursday was my first chemo day and it went well minus a little nausea that night. Friday was literally one of the hardest days to wake up because I was soooooo tired but I'm proud of myself for making it through. I had my injection after work to increase my white blood cells since some are lost due to chemo. I was in bed, like a boss, at 817 p.m.

Saturday, I expected to be tired but not near as drained as I was. My loving husband was concerned about how much I was sleeping and concerned I wouldn't eat so he woke me a few times but it was out of love... Note to self, his love needs to stop interrupting my sleep.

Our good friends Cat and her husband Danny stopped by to help clean, give hugs, gifts and in general see how we were. You know you're good friends when a dirty house doesn't phase either party! I woke up at 330 p.m. to hang with them and eat then back to bed at 8 something. A productive day for my husband, a glimpse into my near future for me.

Sunday was a little better, up around 8 a.m., but still took a pretty long nap after. I feel like I have the flu, achy, tired, neck hurts, etc. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow so I can work at a decent pace.

In the words of Lili Von Shtupp..."I'm tired..."
(If you don't recognize this quote, go watch Blazing Saddles ASAP)

4 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams.. Thank you for updating... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you my sweet darling daughter!! Take your vitamins stay rested and lean on those loved ones, stay well my daughter. Keep up your spirit and enthusiasm and you'll make it thru this without a hiccup. ( as long as you do what you are told)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying Mom but you how I hate being told to do things... Love you!!

      Delete