Monday, November 16, 2015

Talk to me

In the words of Annie Lennox, "Talk to me like lovers do", minus the lovers part. I am surrounded by so many wonderful and caring people and they don't want to talk to me about their issues because they feel bad since I have BC. Not true! I am still Randi, I'm still partly judgy and that friend that tells it to you straight, whether or not you want to hear it.

I want all of my village peeps to remember that I care for you as much as you care for me. At this moment, I'm winning the Murphy Award as my friend Carla says, but don't think I won't be passing this trophy along at some point. Please still tell me when you've had a bad day, are sick, worried about bills, spouses, pets, where the next great beer tasting will be.

I love y'all and am here to listen, comment and offer suggestions for what you're going through. BC sucks, but it doesn't mean I want to stop being a good friend. Always remember, if you don't want to tell me, you probably should.

6 comments:

  1. aww man now that song is stuck in my head :P thaaanks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he he that was me but my computer wanted me to be a ninja this morning and be unknown :)

      Delete
  2. I have been soooooo guilty of that. Sorry bestie! You asked for it.. My chaos is coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete