Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My benefit is Saturday

How many times in a lifetime does a person have a benefit thrown for them? For me, it's this Saturday, December 12th starting at noon at my friends bar, Triple Shotz (https://m.facebook.com/pages/Triple-Shotz-Cajun-Island-Cafe/629319480556877) at 2700 Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

There will be amazing auction items including a camper, yes a camper donated by http://www.golittleguy.com/ through my friends RV dealership, http://www.haydocyairstream.com/index.php. A freaking camper has been donated to raffle off in my honor!!! WTF?! It is beyond amazing, overwhelming, exciting and scary that my story moved Little Guy to donate. It's crazy that my journey brought my friends together to organize an amazing benefit to help raise funds for when I'm on leave due to chemo or upcoming surgery's.

I am not a person who cries but this Saturday, how can I not being surrounded by those I love and who care so much about me. I don't know how to thank everyone involved from the board to the organizations and individuals who have donated. My husband and I are humbled at the outpouring of love and generosity. I really hope that I'm able to convey my appreciation because y'all are truly amazingly awesome peeps.

I hope that those reading this blog can come out for fun, prizes, hugs, tears and gratitude. I am pumped to show up around 3 p.m. with my husband in tow to greet so many exceptional friends and family. I'm not sure how to end this post but with thank you, I love you and I appreciate y'all. I am a very lucky woman

2 comments: