Saturday, December 12, 2015

Benefit update

I have no words to describe how amazing and awesome today was!!!! My friends go beyond amazing, they are stupendous. The benefit was today and everything was more than I could imagine. Cat and Viola lead the charge followed by Beth, Lyndsay, Lisa, Nicki, Trisha, Salina and Teresa. These women are my best friends and it is no surprise that they threw one hell of a benefit to raise funds for me and my family.

The donations were great, the gift baskets were beautiful and Beths husband was kickass in getting the camper donated. There were so many great people that attended from my sister and her sons, to coworkers, former coworkers, more friends and everyone in between. I can't believe how many supporters I have on this journey. I've said it once and will continue saying it, I'm overwhelmed by the love.

Today started out with me being tired and ended with me being tired but for different reasons. My mouth hurts from smiling, my voice hurts from talking and my arms have never hugged so many. Thank you to everyone involved in making today a success, a thank you card can't hold my gratefulness.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and so pleased that all went well. What glorious friendships you have . It confirms what a good friend you are as well. Love you so much

    ReplyDelete