Sunday, June 3, 2018

Universe

The universe is an ever expanding marvelous place where literally everything calls home. We often throw thoughts, feelings, hopes, and dreams out into the universe in hopes that it knows best. For some of us, this is equivalent to leaving fate in God's hands, for others, like myself, it's a part of us hoping fate is smiling and willing to provide direction, guidance, or a few million dollars our way. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason; I married to find one of my best friends, I developed cancer to prevent someone who wasn't as strong/didn't have insurance/ didn't have support from having to fight the disease, and my dogs came into my life to teach me love, patience, and strength.
I enjoy reading about the universe, and the multiple theories surrounding this vast space full of everything from goldilock planets to black holes. I too throw hope into the wind hoping the universe will boomerang back some guidance or assistance. Currently, I'm shooting thoughts for a great job, and a great guy into the dark in hopes of receiving some great things.
I have been through a lot in my 38, nearly 39 years, but currently it feels like the toughest test yet. I am hopeful that fate, the universe, the great turtle in the sky will grace me with some happiness and satisfaction, but I'm also realistic that I control my destiny. In this realization is the thought that I need to take the reigns and determine the best direction for my journey to continue.
Although I'm feeling at a loss currently, between my abilities and the mysterious universe, I am confident that a job worthy of my skills, talent, and education will manifest in the nick of time. I am hopeful that the next leg of my journey will be full of smiles, less tears, and reduced stress than the current leg. For those who still believe in destiny, know that I'm riding the same star as you through the galaxy.....past the Milky Way, avoiding black holes, and staying true to my hope that all of the positive thoughts are making their way through the comets and dark matter to return a little bit of light.

2 comments: