Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My love

I love you

What does this mean? For me you're important to me... You understand my proclivities.... You understand and appreciate my scars.... You want to see my face when you wake up... You want to hear my accomplishments.... You're appreciative of my failures.... You view my internal and external scars as signs that I've lived life ... You see my beauty when I don't... You view my insecurities as strength when  I can't... You see me as me.... You view my humor as your own .. You view my scars as a accomplishment instead of a deficit... You love me for me...

As a person, this would be ideal...a goal... As a breast cancer survivor, I can only hope. My brain, heart, and soul are your priority as yours are to mine.

We would be each others cake... And we would be satisfied eating each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment